Thursday, October 16, 2014

[EEnglish] crush, senses, oops, I did it again

1. crush /krʌʃ/ <n,v>
Verb: ép, bóp nát, vỡ nát

Noun:  sự phải lòng ai, mê ai
E: informal A brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable

* to have a crush on someone
phải lòng ai, mê ai

2. sense /sɛns/ <n,v>
V: giác quan
E: A faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch:

Số nhiều: senses: phát âm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bba4mZVa32M

3. Oops!... I did it again. Hãy dành 3 phút để nghe bài này, nó rất hay và chứa cả 2 từ trên :3 

Oops: tương tự như "ui ...em xin lỗi" 
 Used to show recognition of a mistake or minor accident, often as part of an apology:




I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me

Oops!...I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent (ngây thơ)

No comments:

Post a Comment